Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- small yellow onion
- precooked chicken apple sausage
- bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Slice onion into half moons (long, thin slivers)
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute onion for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, slice sausage into inch rounds and chop the kale into 1-inch pieces.
- Add sausage and kale to the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes, or until sausage is hot and kale has become soft.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar before eating.
TIP: If you are a vegetarian, try substituting marinated tempeh for the sausage
Thanks to INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION for the recipe!